Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Someday dia akan pergi tau..Jadi jagalah dia..

Salam aleik.

Well.
I will not be writing about me, on how i wish i could take pictures with bla-bla, how i wish to eat yada-yada, how i wish i could meet wink wink and how i wish i could scream out loud at yikes yikes!
Stop.
Today is not 'Farhah's Centered' day.
I want to talk serious today okay.
Be serious.
And serious faces (if many faces drop by la) required.
Global warming is what concerned me most these days.
Its getting hot people!
We are all burning!
And its ouch!

Please dear Readers..or Reader.
Stop condemning the place where you want to build your love in.
Stop showing sympathy when you are being so pathetic for not knowing it's FORBIDDEN for you to litter at the highway, toilets,bus stops, schools and everywhere!
Stop whatever you are doing that will make the earth cry..please..
Aih.

I pity my kids.
My next generation.
They might not have their playing times in the evening.
Only when night falls then they could enjoy themselves out.
Nothing's kickin at that time people.
I want them to play like me when i was small!
I can get out as early as 5 pm after Asar and run wherever i wanted to.
I had plenty of cozy playing time then.
Heaven!
But to all of you my future kids..
It would be very painful for you to be out then..
Mummy do not want all of you to be like barbecued lobsters or grilled chicken.
Apa nak buat ni?
Is there anything that we could do to make the earth sweeter, calmer, more soothing to live in?
Tell me dear somebody?

OH.
These are what iv been doing.
1)Do not take plastic bags from shops or yada-yada if you can afford to carry your things with you.
2)Bring a bigger bag or bags with you so that you can buy more stuff and perabih duit lagi banyak. Eh. salah-salah. I mean, bigger bag, so that you can put your things inside, instead of taking the plastic bags.
3)Nurtured your kids so that they will pick-up the rubbish that they found. In my case, iv tagged my pupils with 'Rubbish Alert Alarm'. Hehe.
4)Buy biodegradable things.
5)Carpool!
6)Oh there are more..i forgot. minum air ada semut agaknya..asyik lupa saja..haih.

Hm.
Yes, sometimes i still got it bad.
Yes. Still..
I still have my shares in contaminating the mother earth.
Im sorry :(
But i will and i really wanted to change..!
So, c'mon readers..lets do these together ohkay!


I was waiting for my friend. Its just a stone throw away but still i ran in search of this tiny tree for shed. Even for a second, i feel safe from the roaring sun! My face..mcm ripeyyy tomatoyeeeee!


My cousin's wed. It was very hot. They said that my face was in harmony with the table cloth. Oh how i need that, thanks! uh!


3 comments:

Nurul Farhana said...

I did the #1 and #2 already. And, not bad for a start kan?

p/s : che Paah... hang tukaq layout lagi kaa? The last one, the hijau lumut tu.. is nice la.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FarhahNur said...

Good for you..yeay!
Owh, i think hijau turqoise tu sgt easing jga..tp, if its with my lappy, design dia hanya half...my lappy kan warga emas skit..so its not that soothing to the eyes la..sebab tu paah tuka..
how bout this dear??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...