Ellow Sunshine..
Just finished doing the chores. Looking at the mirror just now. I am already 24 years of old.. How much have I contributed to my family, my country, my religion? To myself? When im gone one day, will I be remembered? Or the world will be much greater and happier when there is no you FarhahNur? Have i live up to the fullest and yet still be a good and loyal servant to Allah Swt? Will there be enough deeds for me to present to my Creator whose never-ending taking care of me right now? I know all the answers to these questions and i am not yet satisfied..
I asked God to take away my habit.
God said, No.
It is not for me to take away,
but for you to give it up
I asked God to grant me patience.
God said, No.
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations,
it isn't granted, it is learned.
I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No.
I give you blessings,
Happiness is up to you.
I asked God to spare me from pain.
God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No.
You must grow on your own ,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life,
So that you may enjoy all the things in the world.
~To the world you might be one person, but to one
person you just might be the world~

No comments:
Post a Comment