Salam aleik.
I'm just so touched with these words.
I pray but not for long,
I had too much to do.I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due.
So I said a hurried prayer,
And jumped off.
My duty towards God was now done
My soul could rest at ease.
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of God to friends,
They'd laugh at me I'd fear.
No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constant cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time ,
The time to die.
I went before the Lord,
I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
For in the Hands of God held a book,
It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said
"Your name I cannot find.
I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time"
Nauzubillah.

No comments:
Post a Comment