Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

The day with my favourite things

Salam aleik..


The weather was not so fine this morning. I was dragged to my pillow again and again, but never succumbed. Thumbs up to myself
J Finally, after performing my Zohor prayer, with my all time favorite pink shoes, I took my car key, drove to the post office and utter a lot of Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim. ‘Please let me win…’


Upon reaching the post office, I stopped at a mart nearby and again bought my all time favorite drink, Grape Vitagen. It's been quite a long time I didn't have this drink. So hi again to you dear Vitagen. And I wonder why I have been so loyal over the grape flavor. I never take the chance to even taste other flavor since I was a kid. Oh, I did taste some other flavor but somehow.. Maybe I should starts anew and learn to like the orange, apple and the original one.

Before bringing myself into the post office, I pet my pink softy in my car which have so many names. I called it upon my ever-changing mood. And again, Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim. I hugged the ‘Pos Express’ envelope and wrote all the details needed. Hugged it again. I don’t care if the Makcik’s with the purple scarf beside me was puzzled by my actions and at times try to peek on the details written on the envelope. I don’t care. But I’m glad that you care Makcik J

At last, I placed the envelope at the place it should be. I wished I can definitely placed myself somewhere I wanted to be right now. I wished I can secure a place in this competition as well.

My all time favorite Reader’s Digest had offered a once in a blue moon reward for the subscribers. A fortunate reader might be getting RM 10, 000 and a Peugeot 2.0 car! Cool aite?

Oh yes. Please pray for me. I want to win this competition. By the way, I subscribed under my Aunty Tina’s name. If I win, can you consider me dear Aunty?? Hihi..

4 comments:

F. Hanim M. said...

Kalau hadiah dia Mazda6, aku nak join gak. Tapi bkn.. hoho

Juan Hazi said...

gudlak kak nasi lemuni!!
n 1 ag.. idop vitagen!!...('',)

FarhahNur said...

Hanim:
Well,x fikir kete pun,nampak ja 'material' trus grab!materialistik sguh!haha..

FarhahNur said...

Hoo,tq azwan!
Lekat pulak nama nasi tuh,hehe..
yeah!mari minum vitagen!
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...