Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oprah's Big Fan Here

Salam aleik..

Helloww ;)

Yes, being at home is about completing the chores for now. It’s weird, I enjoy myself doing this. But, should minus the times when I have to deal with ‘human catastrophe’, my other siblings. Haha. No, they’re not that ‘catastrophic’ actually. I’m learning them and trying to be ‘humane’ and a good sister in handling them. Yes, sometimes the elderly, who is me, make tons of mistakes too. So, please ‘handle’ my case well too ya? And the ‘military orders’ from your sister here, I will try to tone them down. Haha. Whatever pun, I love all of you..

Since I was small, I know my interest well.

1. I want to be a teacher

2. I 2. I love dancing

3. I 3. I love music

I saw a sneak preview on what’s coming up in Oprah Show this Sunday. Oh yes, if I knew that Oprah show was already aired since I was a toddler, this list up here would definitely include ‘I Love Oprah’ as well. Haha. My family will go like..

“Dia buat daaaaaahh..Kalau kak balik umah, takdaq ceta lein dah boleh tengok kat tv! Pagi Oprah, petang Oprah, malam Oprah..sabaq..sabaq..”

Haha. Yes. I adore you till now Oprah. It’s quite sad that this would be the last year of the show. So, the remote control is forever mine lah!! Haha..

Oh, back to what I wanna share today. On this Sunday’s Oprah show, the artists, entertainers will chose to be what they wanted to be apart from their job as entertainers now. Cool! I can’t wait for that..

Know what, if I have that chance too, I really want to put myself in a marching band team. Playing good rhythm, moving in flawless choreography, ensembles interesting sounds and team spirit! Sweet..

I want to play the drum, one of my favorite instruments. I used to play this during my foundation years. Thow there are a lot of instruments and percussions involved, deep in my heart I always ranked Mr Drum as my number one music tool J

It was hard at first. The legs and hands should be coordinated well. Well enough not to jumble up the rhythm and didn’t sound like your banging your head inside the cookie jar. Haha. When I finally can hold on to the beat, it was heaven…I still remember the time when Mdm Khalijah asked me to accompany her during our music class. Oooooo yeeeesss, I really thought that I was MJ at that time. Hmm. I miss playing the drum. Missing it so darn much. How I wish my school could afford one full set of this instrument…~dreamy mode~

6 comments:

dzulhakimbaharom said...

bila nak ada FarhahNur Show?

BTW,

girls playing instrument,
so cool, lah!

;)

FarhahNur said...

FarhahNur Show ek?
Buat show depan anak murid pun diorang menguap..hahah..

F. Hanim M. said...

FarhahOprah.

Anonymous said...

u'll be a gud wife in the future=)

FarhahNur said...

Hanim :
OPaahRAH..haha

FarhahNur said...

Siapa Anonymous:
Ameen..tq :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...