
Salam aleik.
Oh hello :)
I will be announcing for tomorrow's Learn A Word A Day. Those words are such a tongue twister. Hope that i will spill them correctly without bringing my tongue off-balanced. Hm, today was as normal as before. Minus the fact that one of my pupils, Year 2, boy, had kissed me on my cheek on a spur of moment. Oh, yeah. I'm shocked of course. Speechless. But still, i managed to become cool as cucumber. Haha. Added to today's feat, one of my girls, Durga said..
"Teacher, i like you smelly!"
"Huh?? Apadia?? Again Durga??"
"You smelly nice"
"Oh, you mean i smell good?"
"Aha, yes teacher, yes. I like!"
"Smelly equals to BUSUK okay Durga..Don't get confused..The correct sentence is "You smell good..understand? hehe"
"Teacher, i like you smelly!"
"Huh?? Apadia?? Again Durga??"
"You smelly nice"
"Oh, you mean i smell good?"
"Aha, yes teacher, yes. I like!"
"Smelly equals to BUSUK okay Durga..Don't get confused..The correct sentence is "You smell good..understand? hehe"

4 comments:
tapi teacher Farhah tak smelly kan?
:P
anak murid berkata: "bau cikgu macam bilik rawatan gigi"
ishh.. kamu ni puji ke perli cikgu? Siapa yang takut nak jumpa doktor gigi hari tu? (-.-")
akim :
Eh taaaaakkk..taaaakk..kihkih
Farhana:
Cikgu, saya suke bau rawatan gigi la!hihi..xsaba nak jupa this sat..hehe
Post a Comment