Ellow ;)
Yes, i know, they maybe had ten entries ahead of me. Or maybe twenty. I have lost count of the days i didn't visited this writing port. As lazy as a sloth iv been, writing new entries seems like forever undone. Apart from being slothy, still, iv been busy with a lot of stuff too. Sleeping was just too good to be true. I once slept in my telekung right after Isyak without no hesitation. Thanks to Kak Lia who woke me up at 1 am then. Still, i have nowhere to run especially from this blog of mine. When writing is my behalf, when playing with words here becomes a total pleasure to me, penning in this blog would be part of the world's heaven. For me.
Iv been thinking about tomorrow. I know most of my pupils will like, lull to sleep at school. They will be with their daddies' watching football this morning. And, most of them will behave like Puss In Boots with huge black eyes blinking as well begging not to give them a lot of homework. Well, iv bought those request from them last week. This week? Well' see about tomorrow , children. I will be teaching you Simple Past Tense tomorrow. Better let the football fever runs through you only for tonight. And, tomorrow you'll be building sentences using past tense verb. World Cup is a past tense tomorrow, mind you children.
Iv been thinking about tomorrow. I know most of my pupils will like, lull to sleep at school. They will be with their daddies' watching football this morning. And, most of them will behave like Puss In Boots with huge black eyes blinking as well begging not to give them a lot of homework. Well, iv bought those request from them last week. This week? Well' see about tomorrow , children. I will be teaching you Simple Past Tense tomorrow. Better let the football fever runs through you only for tonight. And, tomorrow you'll be building sentences using past tense verb. World Cup is a past tense tomorrow, mind you children.
"Time for Africa had past. This time for teacher Farhah. Waka waka eh eh"
This would be a nice sentence for tomorrow.
~~
I feel cruel.
Haha.
Happy watching football everybody :)
This would be a nice sentence for tomorrow.
~~
I feel cruel.
Haha.
Happy watching football everybody :)

No comments:
Post a Comment