Salam aleik..
Ellow friends :)
I get so occupied with my pupils' exercise books just now. I can't help myself not to feel proud of what I'm doing right now. It's like an Aha Moment for Miss Farhahnur!
***
***
I have always wanted to be a teacher. When i was 7, i would secretly kept my coins saved for bubblegum instead, to buy a red pen in a confidential manner. (Mama would smack me for this, that's for that's why). When i got back home, i will take the newspaper, sat in my room in a hush-hush manner and starts 'correcting'. I will put a 'tick' and 'cross' for the words in the newspaper; and not to forget the nagging part. I still remember, i used to say this when im 'marking' the papers..
"Hm, awak nie tak pandai nie, banyak salah. Nanti cikgu telifon Mama dan Papa Awak mai jumpa cikgu kat sekolah"
Yes. It was true. I was like that during those days.
**
People always say that being a teacher is the utmost breathe easy job. We have plenty of holidays. We work half day. We deal with immature teens rather than complicated grown ups and capitals. And it is an easy job. So if you think you are tired of your job now, or you have no other job coming 'atcha, just choose the teaching career. Easy, plain and carefree. Everybody CAN TEACH.
My reply for them would be, try to be in the teachers' shoes for one day. Yes, one day would do. Then tell me again if you would reconsider your thoughts..
Im not here to say that your job as a singer, clerk, tourist guide or even a barber sent you less headache. I could not help myself not to agree more on the fact that every field of job in this world has it's own can of worms. No doubt.
But please know as well that sometimes the flood of work as a teacher would be overbearing too.

We still bring our workloads back home. We sleep with our children exercise books too. We canceled our holidays for the sake of school and pupils. We struggle like fury just to make sure our pupils know the chapters well and pass with flying colours even if they are already at the eleventh hour.
We still bring our workloads back home. We sleep with our children exercise books too. We canceled our holidays for the sake of school and pupils. We struggle like fury just to make sure our pupils know the chapters well and pass with flying colours even if they are already at the eleventh hour.
**
Ok ok, enough said. All in all, I love my job. Never would have consider any other job. I love being Teacher Farhah! Weehuuuu!

4 comments:
Teaching is rewarding, yes. Despite the minor hiccups here & there.
yg penting dpt gaji..
muahaha >:D
Farhana :
Agree teacher Farhana :)
Eky :
Marilah mencari gaji yang berkat. InsyaAllah.
Post a Comment